Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Cruise ships are coming to Norfolk Island!

After a long wait and much organizing and buzzing around in the community, we are receiving our first passenger cruise ship to our very picturesque island at the end of the week.

There has been plenty of excitement among the locals, many have been making and baking for months to sell at stalls, offering a selecion of what Norfolk has to offer all in fantastic community spirit.

A special pontoon has been built to attach to our pier at Cascade jetty, you can see video footage of the cranes loading and unloading these at http://www.norfolkonlinenews.com/

We all will be waiting and watching.




Photos and details of what Norfolk put out for show coming soon.



Have a perfect day like it is here in Paradise!

2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from ANGGA DIMAN and then I decided to apply under their recommendations and just few hours ago I confirmed in my own personal bank account a total amount of $30,000 which I requested for. This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan to apply through their email (anggadiman1@gmail.com) I am happy now that i have gotten the loan I requested
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. fausse de montres, combinant un style élégant et une technologie de pointe, une variété de styles de fausse rolex lady datejust montres, le pointeur marche entre votre style de goût exclusif.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. See you on Norfolk!