Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Public art on the increase



What was a dreary back alley toilet in the centre of Burnt Pine shopping village has been transformed into a long lasting reflection of our culture & creativity.

The project was all volentary,has been nearly a month from planning to completion and is testiment to the dedication and generosity of Norfolks local community.


see for youself .......take a stroll down the alley behind "The camera house" & "Cafe tempo".

Thankyou to all who donated,time, funds,plants, tiles, ideas,blood, sweat,& tears!

(garden bed freshly planted will improve*)



We would love your comments!

2 comments:

  1. what a great site...hope to see alot of input from locals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from ANGGA DIMAN and then I decided to apply under their recommendations and just few hours ago I confirmed in my own personal bank account a total amount of $30,000 which I requested for. This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan to apply through their email (anggadiman1@gmail.com) I am happy now that i have gotten the loan I requested

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. See you on Norfolk!